“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness.
God is the friend of silence.
See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence;
see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence…
We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
(Peacemaker) If you would like to join in this travel theme in honour of the International Day of Peace, here’s what to do:
Create your own post and call it Travel Theme: White. Put a link to this page in your post so others can find it. Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes.
May peace and beauty be yours wherever you go.
- Travel Theme: White (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: White (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- International Day of Peace: A Conscious Act of Courage (omtimes.com)
- International Day of Peace (infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: White (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- 7 things you may not know about Mother Teresa… (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- “A Prayer by Mother Teresa” (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- Quickie: Mother Teresa & God (menmyselfandgod.com)
Pingback: Travel Theme: A Dusting of WHITE | Serendipity 13
Pingback: Travel Theme: White | mothergrogan
Wonderful white gallery!
Pingback: Travel theme: White | Simply Charming
Pingback: Travel Theme: White | rfljenksy – Practicing Simplicity
Pingback: Travel Theme: White | Adventures We Seek
Beautiful white photos. Wishing you peace in your life.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Peace and blessings to you as well.