“Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness;
however big Tigger seems to be, remember that
he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
~ A.A. Milne
“A little boy is truth with dirt on its face,
sunshine with a cut on its finger
hope for the future with a frog in its pocket.”
~ Callen AudricI wonder if the giraffe, with her elegant neck,
has to stretch before getting up in the morning?
Do you think she knows the uniqueness of her proportions and her coat?
The way her eyelashes curl as if just coming from a make-over
and her long black tongue…
she isn’t something to be explained only marveled.
Each week Ailsa over at Where’s my backpack gives a challenge. If you would like to participate and/or see the many other takes on the theme “Couples”
visit her and stay a while.
- Travel Theme: Couples (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Couples (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Travel theme: couples (travelinspirecreate.wordpress.com)
- 10-19-12 Travel Theme: Couples (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme – Couples (rowenadunn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette – the Getty Villa. Weekly Travel Theme: Couples (speakingabouttravel2.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Couples (adventuresweseek.com)